If you are a member of your local student association, you are also automatically a student member of the Finnish Business School Graduates. You can take your student membership to the next level by purchasing the KylteriPlus package, which provides you with a set of additional benefits for only €25/year.
4+1 good reasons to purchase KylteriPlus
- Find your way to working life with success. Are you concerned about finding work in your own field? With KylteriPlus, you have access to career coaching for students. The career coach can help you identify your areas of expertise and polish your CV and job application, for example.
- Educate yourself and follow quality media in Finnish. With KylteriPlus, you will receive a package which includes Kauppalehti for one year starting from the date of purchase as well as the magazines Optio and Fakta which both have 10 issues per year. Alternatively, you may choose Talouselämä.
- Cover your back with an insurance policy. If you work alongside your studies, you can cover your back with the liability and legal expenses insurance policy included in the package. Under certain terms and conditions, the insurance policy covers legal expenses, should you find yourself in a dispute with your employer.
- Learn new things and gain experiences. KylteriPlus provides wide-ranging access to events and training courses.
- You only pay €25 a year, but gain more than a €1,000 worth of services and benefits.
If you are not yet a student member: First become a student member.
If you are already a student member: Log in to the member service and purchase the KylteriPlus package quickly and easily.
The €25 annual fee for KylteriPlus is paid upon purchase. After the payment, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. If you do not receive the message, please check your spam folder.
KylteriPlus will be in effect starting from the date of purchase. We reserve the right to change the content of the package at the beginning of the academic year.
Learn more about the benefits
Personal career coaching for students
The career coaching for students focuses on things that can best help you forge a path to a career that is meaningful to you. The themes covered by the coaching include identifying your own expertise, polishing your CV and job application, and preparing for a job interview.
The career coaching for students includes a personal discussion with a career coach. Use the appointment booking calendar to make a career coaching appointment.
Option 1: Kauppalehti + Optio + Fakta
You will receive digital Kauppalehti for one year starting from the date of purchase as well as the magazines Optio and Fakta which both have 10 issues per year.
The Optio magazine focuses on business and the economy, Fakta is a specialised magazine on management.
Kauppalehti explores new perspectives and opportunities for success. Kauppalehti includes comprehensive and contextualised news on companies, the economy, stock exchanges and society.
You can also make use of Kauppalehti’s news application, which you can download at kl.fi/lataa. The application provides all of Kauppalehti’s news, the daily newspaper, star stories for subscribers and the latest stock exchange releases.
Option 2: Talouselämä
Talouselämä is about people, companies, phenomena in the Finnish economy and working life – money and power as well. It looks beyond the surface and reveals what is going on. The issues open on analyses. Every year, the magazine looks into Finland’s largest companies, the top female decision-makers, start-ups and growing companies, among other topics.
The printed magazine is published once a week.
Liability and legal expenses insurance
In working life, there will sometimes be situations where the employee and employer end up in a dispute that requires litigation. For this possible eventuality, KylteriPlus includes liability and legal expenses insurance. The policy covers all employed members who have purchased the KylteriPlus package, in matters regarding their own employment relationship or position.
Disputes are of course mainly resolved through negotiation. Our lawyers will assist you in these situations, and legal advice is also included in the free student membership.
Access to a wide range of national and local events
You can participate in high-quality training courses and events organised throughout Finland. You gain information, deepen your understanding and hear about topical themes and development trends. At the same time, you have the opportunity to network with other business school graduates and students.
KylteriPlus provides you with access to almost all virtual and live events organised by the Finnish Business School Graduates. You will also have the opportunity to participate in the events of local associations. Please note that a small portion of the events may be subject to a fee.
You can find the topical events in the event calendar.