How is mentoring implemented in practice?
- The duration of a mentoring programme is from 6 months to 1 year.
- Intensive periods are also offered.
- Non-stop mentoring is also provided, which means that even individual actor–mentor pairs or a small group can begin their activities according to their own schedules with the support of online materials and training.
- A few programmes are organised annually in the metropolitan area.
- In other municipalities, mentoring is carried out in cooperation with The Finnish Business School Graduates' member associations.
What does a mentoring programme contain?
- Kick-off and closing events.
- The events can also be online training events or teleseminars.
- The pairs or small groups meet approximately once a month at mutually agreed times.
How is mentoring implemented?
- A central approach in mentoring is confidential work in pairs or small groups.
- Small groups can include one mentor and two or more actors.
- Working methods include discussions, mutually agreed tasks, literature assignments, networking etc.
- Mentoring can take place personally or virtually.
Which mentoring tools are used?
- Online mentoring materials
- Mentoring group on LinkedIn
- Mentoring guide