Superior's checklist for co-operation procedures
In simple terms, remember at least the following in co-operation negotiations aiming at personnel reductions:
- Provide the personnel with sufficient information;
- Listen to personnel's opinions;
- Abide by the statutory deadlines and specified forms;
- Remember correct timing in co-operation negotiations; no decisions can be made before the co-operation negotiations have been followed through;
- Functional relations between the employer and employees facilitate the co-operation process.