Seeking the career of your dreams as a business school graduate? We will spar you on your way!
We are a network of like-minded people where you will create important relationships, contacts and lasting networks already as a student. Our membership is open to business school graduates and business school students. There are already 50,000 of us, about a third of whom are students. Read more about Business school student associations >>
We seek to ensure that your degree is respected in the labor market. We want to help maintain the skills of business school graduates and help business school graduates and business school students succeed. Success could mean skills, challenges, peace of mind or Euros. You define yourself what success means to you.
Maximize your chances by utilizing our services
Utilize our services, if you’re working along with your studies or looking for a summer job. We will also offer you service in other matters related to working life.
Through your free student membership, you get access to a large number of services and benefits:
- Legal advice and support in employment-related matters and entrepreneurship. You may also have our lawyers check your contract before signing.
- Career services in the form of webinars, career workshops and group sparring
- Advice for salary determination and salary negotiations
- Diverse local events and training organised to business school students by student affiliates/student contact persons (“kylli”)
- The Ekonomi magazine
- Kauppalehti (digital) for the period from 1 October 2019 to 31 May 2020.
In addition, you may choose a KylteriPlus additional services package (25 Eur / year) to expand your service selection at any point in your studies.
By purchasing the KylteriPlus service package, you can utilize our services more broadly even as a student:
- Personal career services
- Legal expenses insurance and liability insurance
- FastTrack mentoring
- Right to participate in the events of The Finnish Business School Graduates and local business school graduates’ affiliates already as a student, regardless of advancement of studies (excl. EkonomiEsimies training for managers and aspirant managers; please note that some training events involve a participation fee.)
- The larger Kauppalehti benefit (digital & printed) and Kauppalehti Optio (2 September 2019 to 14 August 2020) (Value more than 500 euros.)
NOTE: KylteriPlus is valid for one year starting from the date of purchase! However, we reserve the right to content changes. The services/benefits are available for the entire academic year 2019–20. You can activate the larger Kauppalehti benefit for the period from 1 September 2019 to 14 August 2020.
Are you already a student member?
Be part of a community not just anybody can join. You can already become our member as a student. When you join the local student association, you also become a member of the Finnish Association of Business School Graduates. Our student membership is free. All you have to pay is the membership fee of your local economics student association, if applicable.
If you’re a student at Aalto University, join us as a student member through KY at https://ky.fi/. If you’re studying at Hanken in Helsinki or Vaasa, you’re automatically a student member of the Finnish Association of Business School Graduates. If you’re studying elsewhere, you can join HERE!