If you are a member of your local student association, you are also automatically a member of the Finnish Business School Graduates.
You get to be part of a community of more than 50,000 business students and graduates in Finland.
Student membership of the Finnish Business School Graduates does not cost you anything (you only need to pay the membership fee for your local student association).
What benefits does student membership provide?
Have you considered any of these questions:
- How do I secure a good job in my field Finland?
- How much pay can I ask for?
- How do I build a professional network in Finland and internationally?
- How do I start an international career?
- How do I ensure that I stay healthy and motivated during my studies and work?
We have the solutions. As a student member, you will gain access to services that will help you make a smooth transition from studies to work that you enjoy.
What does student membership entail?
Towards a more competitive society and better working life
- The more of us there are, the more impact we can have: as a member, you will contribute to the voice of international business experts being heard in society.
- We study and promote the quality and appreciation of business education.
- We influence work practices that are important to international students.
- We promote equality, non-discrimination and diversity in working life.
- We influence legislation and strive to eliminate work practices that hinder the success of our members, such as unnecessary non-competition agreements and excessive workloads.
Springboard for your career
- Online job search coaching for students
- Legal advice for making an employment contract, for example
- Networking opportunities in Finland and abroad
- Services for current and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Opportunity to join the KOKO unemployment fund during your studies
- Job listings in our LinkedIn group
Better wage development
- New wage recommendations for summer jobs based on the latest data
- Salary Radar for screening pay levels based on experience, municipality and field, among other factors
- Collective agreements which we negotiate for our members and which yield a significant portion of our members’ pay raises
Events and training
- The legendary Kylteripäivät (KYPÄ) student event
- Local events organised by your local student contact person (‘kylli’)
- An extensive webinar archive (mostly in Finnish)
Valuable membership discounts
- Kauppalehti digi free of charge
- benefits on banking services (e.g. housing loan) and insurances
- plenty of other discounts related to travel, leisure and wellness, for example
Expand your membership and get KylteriPlus
KylteriPlus is a service package for students, which provides a wealth of extra benefits for a low annual fee of €25.
We recommend KylteriPlus especially for those nearing the end of their studies.
Kylli student contact persons at your service – see contact details
The student contact person (i.e. ‘kylli’) is your local link to us within your university. Kyllis provide information about services, benefits and topical news, and organise events for business students at their universities.