Highlights of current issues
- The Secret of negotiating a Fair SalaryHow do you measure your own worth? Is it the number on your salary slip or is it something more? When you negotiate your salary, there are much more to think about than just euros.
- What do international business school graduates think about working in Finland?Finland needs more experts from abroad. To that effect, Suomen Ekonomit has initiated cooperation with Inklusiiv and IWWOF and conducted a member survey among its international members on working in Finland and the union’s role.
- The Biz Potential Finland 2021 competition seeks Finland’s top business students – join the competition for the Finnish championship of business students!The Finnish Business School Graduates, in partnership with Danske Bank, is looking for the best business school students in Finland. All student members of the Finnish Business School Graduates can participate in the Biz Potential Finland 2021 competition.
- We need more success in Finland – international students will help Finland succeedDuring the last year numerous discussions in Finland focused on education- and work-based migration without demonstrating a winning narrative for an ambitious Finnish future.
- What should you pay a summer employee? Read our new pay recommendations and what students earned last summerOur recommendations on the summer job pay of business students have once again been published. They also include a recommendation on the starting salary of recent graduates as well as thesis pay or remuneration.
- Unforeseen challenges require quick adaptation: the case of student eventsOne of the keys to a well-balanced and enjoyable student life is student events. Events such as Sits, Annual Balls and Pub Crawls (Approt) bring us all together and thus make us feel more connected to one another. Furthermore, as these events lighten our mood, they increase mental well-being, arguably eventually contributing to better success academically.
Highlights of our services