Highlights of current issues
- The “Muutostöissä” campaign aims to awaken awareness for the possibilities of a culturally diverse working lifeA change in attitude is necessary and the responsibility belongs to everyone in the workplace.
- Stand as a candidate for the board of Suomen EkonomitHello member, would you be interested in serving on the board of Suomen Ekonomit? Active actors of different ages are sought for the new term 2024–2026. Stand as a candidate 1.–31.8.2023.
- International talents find it difficult to find their place in Finland. What should Finland do differently?Our pamphlet tells fourteen true stories about how international talents have found employment in Finland. Download the pamphlet here.
- The team of Svenska Handelshögskolans Studentkår (SHS) won the Biz Potential 2023 competitionThe SHS team was declared the Finnish champion of business and economics in Jyväskylä on May 12–13, 2023, after claiming the first place at Biz Potential 2023.
- Answer our Member Survey and win a €100 SuperGiftcardDear member, what do think of our community? Participate in our member survey so that we can offer you services and benefits that meet your needs.
- Young people are doing worse − I am one of themWe are living in a crisis. Today’s young people are thriving less, while at the same time we speak more about mental health. The theme is very topical, but still we miss the honest accounts from those who fight in the discussions about mental illness. I am one of those who fight.
Highlights of our services