Highlights of current issues
- Unforeseen challenges require quick adaptation: the case of student eventsOne of the keys to a well-balanced and enjoyable student life is student events. Events such as Sits, Annual Balls and Pub Crawls (Approt) bring us all together and thus make us feel more connected to one another. Furthermore, as these events lighten our mood, they increase mental well-being, arguably eventually contributing to better success academically.
- Business needs healthy professionals – student associations provide grass-roots education on mental healthFinnish Business School Graduates works to support student associations and will be participating in the Mental Health Week activities between 15 and 22 November.
- Are you the new Kylli, business students’ contact person, at AALTO or HANKEN in Helsinki, at FINANSSI in Oulu or in DUMPPI student association in Jyväskylä?Working as Kylli is a part-time position and adjustable to your studies.
- ‘Kylli’ student contact person at your service‘Kyllis’ are employees of the Finnish Business School Graduates organization working on business school campuses. Their mission is to help all student members tap into the best benefits of their Finnish Business School Graduates membership.
- For students: What happens to summer jobs, and other frequently asked questions regarding the coronavirus situationHere you will find answers to common questions asked by students regarding the coronavirus situation.
- Danske Bank layoff loan for customers who are members of Akava affiliatesAs a customer of Danske Bank and a member of The Finnish Business School Graduates, you can now apply for financing for temporary needs at a reduced margin and without any origination fee.
Highlights of our services
Check the correctness of your pay
Our career coaches provide you with personal salary counselling and you can use our online salary tools 24/7.
Take part in our events!
Participate for high-quality and free events for members. Develop your professional skills, refresh and network!
You can find quick answers to the most common labour law questions in our eLegal Service.
Check our career coaching services
When it’s time to think about your work and your future, you can make an appointment to a personal career coaching.