Unleash your potential.
Highlights of current issues
- For students: What happens to summer jobs, and other frequently asked questions regarding the coronavirus situationHere you will find answers to common questions asked by students regarding the coronavirus situation.
- Danske Bank layoff loan for customers who are members of Akava affiliatesAs a customer of Danske Bank and a member of The Finnish Business School Graduates, you can now apply for financing for temporary needs at a reduced margin and without any origination fee.
- Coronavirus: frequently asked questionsHere you will find answers to common questions regarding coronavirus. Further below, you will find information for students. The instructions are updated as new questions arise.
- Team Boomi is the winner of Biz Potential Finland 2019Team Boomi won the Biz Potential Finland 2019 business & economics competition for business school students, organized in Tampere.
- The importance of contacts and networksPeople that have been in working already for a couple of year often return to school to lecture or tell us as student about their career path and how they have ended up where they are today.
- 10 Best Tips to Find a Job in FinlandIt is estimated that at least 60-80 % jobs are hidden. The hidden job market is a term used to describe jobs that aren’t advertised or posted online. We, The Finnish Business School Graduates, offer help and current tips to finding a job in Finland.
Highlights of our services
Check the correctness of your pay
Our career coaches provide you with personal salary counselling and you can use our online salary tools 24/7.
Take part in our events!
Participate for high-quality and free events for members. Develop your professional skills, refresh and network!
You can find quick answers to the most common labour law questions in our eLegal Service.
Check our career coaching services
When it’s time to think about your work and your future, you can make an appointment to a personal career coaching.