Highlights of current issues
- We need more success in Finland – international students will help Finland succeedDuring the last year numerous discussions in Finland focused on education- and work-based migration without demonstrating a winning narrative for an ambitious Finnish future.
- What should you pay a summer employee? Read our new pay recommendations and what students earned last summerOur recommendations on the summer job pay of business students have once again been published. They also include a recommendation on the starting salary of recent graduates as well as thesis pay or remuneration.
- Unforeseen challenges require quick adaptation: the case of student eventsOne of the keys to a well-balanced and enjoyable student life is student events. Events such as Sits, Annual Balls and Pub Crawls (Approt) bring us all together and thus make us feel more connected to one another. Furthermore, as these events lighten our mood, they increase mental well-being, arguably eventually contributing to better success academically.
- Business needs healthy professionals – student associations provide grass-roots education on mental healthFinnish Business School Graduates works to support student associations and will be participating in the Mental Health Week activities between 15 and 22 November.
- Are you the new Kylli, business students’ contact person, at AALTO or HANKEN in Helsinki, at FINANSSI in Oulu or in DUMPPI student association in Jyväskylä?Working as Kylli is a part-time position and adjustable to your studies.
- ‘Kylli’ student contact person at your service‘Kyllis’ are employees of the Finnish Business School Graduates organization working on business school campuses. Their mission is to help all student members tap into the best benefits of their Finnish Business School Graduates membership.
Highlights of our services
Check the correctness of your pay
Our career coaches provide you with personal salary counselling and you can use our online salary tools 24/7.
Take part in our events!
Participate for high-quality and free events for members. Develop your professional skills, refresh and network!
You can find quick answers to the most common labour law questions in our eLegal Service.
Check our career coaching services
When it’s time to think about your work and your future, you can make an appointment to a personal career coaching.