The Finnish Business School Graduates
Ratavartijankatu 2, 00520 Helsinki
tel: +358 201 299 299
Our email addresses: firstname.lastname(a)ekonomit.fi
Career coachingNäytä yhteyshenkilöt
Counselling on employment relationships
Our legal counsels advise you every working day at 9–12, without appointment, tel.020693205. Please contact us primarily via phone, especially in urgent matters. In non-urgent matters, you may book an appointment in the booking calendar.
We advise you on legal issues related to employment relationships of employees and civil servants, such as:
- Drafting of employment contract and Managing Director’s agreement
- Cooperation negotiations, terminations of employment relationship and workplace conflicts
- Questions related to family leaves, annual leave and working time
- Other employment and labour law issues
- General unemployment security issues
- Basics of unemployment protection
As a rule, our legal counsels handle the contact requests in the order of their arrival. Please note that it usually takes two full working days to work on working life related contracts.
In non-urgent matters, you can also make an appointment in the booking calendar and our legal counsel will call you at the booked time. Please contact us only through one service channel.
- In urgent matters please call
tel. +38520693205, Mon–Fri at 9–12
- In non-urgent matters you can also make a telephone appointment >>
Are you looking for an answer to a labour law related question? Our eLakipalvelu (eLegalService) is available 24/7 in the member application in Finnish.
Legal adviceNäytä yhteyshenkilöt
Advice for team leaders, supervisors and employers
- Employment and labour law advice from the point of view of employers
- Advice on salaries and pay systems
- Our career coaches prepare you for your team leader/supervisor role
Legal advice for new entrepreneurs
We provide general information and links to information in the following matters concerning entrepreneurship:
- Starting out as an entrepreneur
- Experts’ service agreements (when the agreement is being entered into)
- Shareholders’ agreements between a company’s shareholders (when the agreement is being entered into)
Please note that we only provide general information in these contractual matters and legal advice regarding specific contract terms. We do not draft agreements or do comprehensive reviews of proposed agreements. We also do not handle disputes regarding interpretation or termination of contracts. Further, our services do not include tax advice or advice on social security matters.