Congratulations on your graduation! Ensure the continuation of your membership of the Finnish Business School Graduates
After graduation, you can switch to a full membership with a -50% discount on the membership fee for the next 24 months. Even without the discount, is one of the lowest among similar organisations.
An education in business is a huge advantage in working life. We will make sure that your professional expertise will continue to be valued. We provide you with services that help you succeed and find your own path.
As a member, you gain:
A springboard for your career
- career services that help you excel at job seeking and find your own path
- legal advice for succeeding in employment contract negotiations, for example
- a community of more than 50,000 people, providing networking opportunities in Finland and abroad
- services for current and aspiring entrepreneurs
Better wage development
- Salary Radar for screening current pay levels based on experience, municipality and field, among other factors
- Collective agreements which we negotiate for our members and which yield a significant portion of our members’ pay raises
Solutions for developing competence
- training courses on a variety of topics both live and online + webinar archive
- mentoring programme
- benefits on business magazines and trade journals
Valuable membership discounts
- benefits on banking services (e.g. housing loan) and insurance policies
- plenty of other discounts related to travel, leisure and wellness, for example
A more competitive society and better working life
- The more of us there are, the more impact we can have: as a member, you will contribute to the voice of international business experts being heard in society.
- We study and promote the quality and appreciation of business education.
- We influence work practices that are important to international experts.
- We promote equality, non-discrimination and diversity in working life.
- We influence legislation and strive to eliminate work practices that hinder the success of our members, such as unnecessary non-competition agreements and excessive workloads.
Operations of local associations
As a member of the Finnish Business School Graduates, you are also a member of your local association for business school graduates. Local associations organise a variety of programming from laid-back recreational activities to events promoting professional development. The activities of the local associations provide an opportunity to learn about the local business school graduates or build a strong network.
A 50% discount for fresh graduates
If you become a member upon graduation, you will gain a 50% discount on the membership fee.
The discount will remain in effect 24 months from the date of graduation and apply to the share of the Finnish Business School Graduates (not the KOKO fund share, for example).
You do not need to provide proof your graduation date to gain the fresh graduate’s discount. We will check the graduation information with the university, if necessary.