You can join us as business school graduate member when you have completed a university-level degree in business studies. You can join us as student member if you study business.
Requirement for membership
- You may join the association after you have completed: A university degree in economics outside the Nordic countries (most commonly in Europe, Bachelor or Master of Science in Economics). As a rule, at least a three-year university-level education (180 ETCS) is required for the membership. Applications are handled on a case-by-case basis.
- The minimum requirement for membership is a Bachelor-level degree (a first cycle degree in the Bologna structure, or level 6 in the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) –structure) in economics or business administration.
- This degree should be obtained from a university-level higher education institution. In Finland in one of the Schools of Economics and Business Administration or comparable university faculty.
- If you have graduated abroad, the same basic requirements apply. Applications are processed and evaluated case-by-case.
- If you have graduated from a Finnish MBA-programme given by one of the Finnish universities, combined with another university-level degree, you are normally eligible for membership.