You can join us as business school graduate member when you have completed a university-level degree in business studies. You can join us as student member if you study business.
Requirement for membership
- You may join the association after you have completed: A university degree in economics outside the Nordic countries (most commonly in Europe, Bachelor or Master of Science in Economics). As a rule, at least a three-year university-level education (180 ETCS) is required for the membership. Applications are handled on a case-by-case basis.
- The minimum requirement for membership is a Bachelor-level degree (a first cycle degree in the Bologna structure, or level 6 in the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) –structure) in economics or business administration.
- This degree should be obtained from a university-level higher education institution. In Finland in one of the Schools of Economics and Business Administration or comparable university faculty.
- If you have graduated abroad, the same basic requirements apply. Applications are processed and evaluated case-by-case.
- If you have graduated from a Finnish MBA-programme given by one of the Finnish universities, combined with another university-level degree, you are normally eligible for membership.
Do you have issues regarding your benefit?
If you have any other problems with the use of digital newspaper subscriptions, please contact:
Alma Talent customer service
open weekdays from 8.30 to 16.30 (8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.)
tel. 03051 4100
Calls from Finland 8.35 cents/call + 16.69 cents/minute (VAT 24%)
Updating address information
In the eLounge of the Economists’ My Data (Omat tiedot) section, you can check that your email address and address details are up to date and, if necessary, update them.