All services and benefits for graduated members
As a member of Suomen Ekonomit, you will join an impressive community of almost 60,000 members. The more of us there are, the more influence we have: as a member, you will promote the consideration of business school graduates in our society. You will receive benefits that equal the value of your membership fee many times over. On this website, you will find information on all the membership benefits.
- Are you an entrepreneur or a supervisor? See the tailored benefits for entrepreneurs and services for supervisors.
- Have you graduated recently? See special benefits for recent graduates.
A more competitive society and a healthy working life
- We influence society and legislation, and strive to remove working life practices that are detrimental to our members’ success, such as unnecessary prohibition of competition agreements.
- We do advocacy work on behalf of current issues, such as well-being and equality in working life, and the prerequisites for entrepreneurship.
- Our advocacy work is based on researched data and we constantly produce new research data on topics that are important to our members. We are a solution-oriented developer of working life.
Safety for working life circumstances
- Our lawyers provide counsel on labour law issues, whether you are in an employment relationship, planning to become an entrepreneur or a supervisor.
- Through us, you can join the Unemployment Fund for Highly Educated, KOKO.
- We will provide you with a wide selection of prepared contract templates and guides for various situations.
- Our membership includes third party insurance and legal expenses insurance in case you come across a situation in your working life where you need to take a case to trial.
Better salary development and equitable terms of employment
- We negotiate collective agreements on behalf of our members.
- We conduct a survey of our members’ salaries annually and publish the salary data for our members.
- Our members have access to a Salary Radar, which can be used to determine a salary level based on, for example, experience, location, sector and job.
- You will also have access to personal salary counseling.
Fantastic opportunities for development and networking
- We annually organise dozens of topical courses and events both online and on-location (a majority of the events are included in the membership fee, and when there is a separate fee, it is considerably lower than the market price).
- You will get access to an extensive library of webinars.
- As a member of the Finnish Business School Graduates, you are also a member of a local union, and you can also take part in the activities and events organised by your local union.
- The mentoring programme will open up new horizons(free of charge for the mentors, subject to a fee for the mentee).
- Personal career coaching will help you find you career path.
- You will get a chance to network with other members in Finland and abroad.
Diverse assistance for your job search or help with your new career
- You can take part in online coaching, which is specifically designed to provide a high quality of life and career support for business school graduates.
- There is a LinkedIn group where you will find all job advertisements.
- We will help you contact headhunting businesses and you will be able to provide them with your contact details.
- You will get a chance to practice a video interview.
- You will also have access to personal job search guidance.
- As a light entrepreneur, you will be able to invoice your work easily through the Palkkio+ service.
Valuable membership discounts
- You will receive benefits on bank services (mortgage and investments) and on insurance.
- As a member, you will be able to subscribe to a trade journal or newspaper (e.g. Talouselämä) at a price that is considerably lower than the market price.
- You will also get access to plenty of other discounts for, for example, travel, leisure and well-being services.
The Finnish Business School Graduates membership is one of the most affordable trade union memberships. See how the membership price is calculated >>